Demonic possession is held by many belief systems to be the control of an individual by a paranormal being or entity. These entities can be of different types like
- Jins / Daemons / The Shadow People
- Evil Spirits
The possession of the subject (Human Being) is done by the entity in stages, in this article I elaborate upon the stages of possession.
Stages of Possession
Stage 1: Influence
- Manifestation: Entity is invited. It Watches and observes the subject.
- Infestation: Entity introduces itself physically and psychologically.
Stage 2: Inflection
- Suppression: Entity suppresses the subject physiologically and/or physically.
- Oppression: Entity oppresses the subject physically, mentally and/or sexually and/or socially.
- Regression: Subject travels backwards in life, mental and physical health. This state lasts throughout all stages of possession.
- Aggression/Guilt: Aggression or feelings of guilt are projected to the subject’s mind.
- Depression: Aggression is turned to depression.
- Isolation: Subject is isolated from society for inflection
- Inflection: Entity inflicts the mind and body of the subject to tear away the protective aura of white light around and inside subject. It’s done time and again depending upon the inner strength of the subject. The inflection may start before aggression or isolation.
Stage 3 Total Control
- Possession: After the subject is softened, entity takes full control of the mind and body of the subject and feeds upon his/her energy.
Stage 4: Destruction
- Destruction: Subject is forced to destroy himself in all aspects of life.
- Death: Finally the death is inflected upon the subject; it is only done when ample amount of punishment is given to the subject. It may take weeks or years.