Weather forecasting is an important task, for day to day life, planning travels, military operations, exercises, outdoor functions, air travels, safety and more. During my military services in Artillery, I learned that Meteorological or Met units provide services almost everywhere in the World; where artillery units are deployed, one of its duties include weather forecasting. Being a student of Numerology and Ilm e Jafar I decided to find a simple solution to this great task using Jafar. After going through a lot many books on Ilm Jafar, I was unable to find a single solution on the topic under discussion. But it was clear that this task could not be that difficult.
I decided to use Abjad e Ahtam; it’s one of the 28 Ilm e Jafar Abjads, that deals with the four basic elements namely:
- Fire ( Atish )
- Air ( Baad )
- Water ( Aab )
- Soil ( Khaak )
Fire indicates Hot, Air= Wind, Water = Clouds/Rain/Snow, and Soil indicates Dusty.
Using Abjad Ahtam we simply analyze the name of any location with or without the date to conclude.
- Overall weather of any place. Like Multan is Hot, Muree is cold, Karachi is Humid etc.
- Weather on a specific date or time instance.
- Weather during a specific time period like from Dec to Jan and so on.
Method of Calculation:
- Biste Harfi all haroof of the name of place, include date, time if required, this is called Asas.
- [Optional ; to get more accurate result] Note down the element of every letter of Asas.
- Calculate Jamal or Sum of all letters using Abjad e Qamri.
- Convert Sum to Letters or Haroof using Abjad Ahtam.
- Note the Anasir or Elements of each letter.
- Interpret the result. Consider the following
- General indication of each element like Fire for Hot etc.
- Consider Frequency or count of every element.
Lets take different different cities of Pakistan and analyze them as per the method given above.
Result : Hot, Dusty and Windy.
Result: Wind, Cloud, Rain/Snow, Cool, Note the absence of Fire element or Atish.
Result: Hot and Rainy
Result: Very clear
Please note that same method can be used to analyze the true nature or temperament of any person or thing.
Abjad e Qamri and Ahtam can be found here.