Taskheer e Shan o Shoukat 1.0.0
Taskheer e Shan o Shoukat is an Ilm e Jafar tool that provides easy to use functions for creating Taweez/Loh based on the procedure given by Mr Kash Al Barni [ کاش البرنی ] in his book Ramooz Ul Jafar [روموز الجفر], Amal No 93. This Loh is made during Sharf e Shams [شرف شمس یا شمس کے سعد اوقات ]۔
You only need to input name of Talib (اسم طالب), his/her Mothers Name (اسم والدھ ) and the software will generate Naqsh/Talasim for you . The output can be exported or printed in high quality directly from the software.
How to Activate
- Download, the attached license file.
- Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Program Name ( Or the location of the installed programs ).
- Copy license file to this directory.
- Please overwrite the already present license file in Installation directory.
- Please make sure that there is only ONE License File Present in each Directory.
- Click here to Watch Activation Video Tutorial [Coming Soon]
- Windows 10, (Can work work on windows 7 sp3 or above with latest version of internet explorer).
- Latest version of Microsoft internet Explorer.
- Microsoft .Net Framework version 4.6.2. or newer
- Urdu Keyboard.
- Urdu Language enabled from the control panel.
Taskheer e Shan o Shoukat has following options:
- Calculate Taweez or Talasim including Ism e Azam, Takseer o Moukilaat, Awan .
- Generate high quality printable Bayoot.
- Generate backside picture with or without Isma, The picture is generated in 300 DPI SVG+PNG format for best print results.
- Modify the font size and style for Isma.
- Change the quality for Screen display (72-96 DPI) or for printing ( 300 DPI).
- Save/Add/Manage Client names for future usage.
- Provides Bayoot templates Library in different colors, including Gold, Copper and Red colors..
- Create Empty/blank Naqsh, with Isma written for printing.
- Includes a library of statements.
- HTML Export of Taweez.
- HTML Export for complete report containing all calculations.
- Haroof Equivalent Manager
- Simply Facility to edit the provided Raftar.
- Requires no expert knowledge of Ilm-e-Jafar to create Taweez/Loh and anyone can use it.