Below are the system requirements for KazSoft’s Urdu Software Products.
- MS Windows XP with SP3 ( Home/Pro 32 Bit) (Pro 64 Bit)
- MS Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
- MS Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- MS Windows 8 or 8.1
- MS Windows 10 +
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Latest Version), some of the software requires this.
- Microsoft .Net framework 4 Full Version.
- Urdu Language must be installed on the system.
- Phonetic Urdu Keyboard should be installed.
- Download the software
- Unzip the setup file.
- Right click the setup exe file and select Run as Administrator
- Follow the setup screens to finish the installation.
- Start the program from the Start Menu or desktop shortcut. You must have full admin rights to use this program, if you get an error in the program execution, then right click the exe file/shortcut and select Run as Administrator.
- Al-Saat from the Start menu or Desktop shortcut.
- As soon as the program starts you will see the Program interface window and 2 icons indicating current Taleh/Asc and Saat/planatery Hour will be displayed in the taskbar notification area.
- If you are running the program for the first time or first time after restarting the computer he software can be started by double clicking the desktop icon, otherwise you can Right Click on any of the two icons shown above and select open.
After clicking the map button Location Window will appear. Proceed as follows:
- If your city is listed in the list, just select it and click set otherwise proceed as follows.
- Enter the name of the city in English or Urdu in Box marked 1 in red.
- Enter Decimal Lat and Lon of the city/location in boxes 2 and 3.
- Set the time zone using box marked 4.
- After Entering data, Click Add button marked as No 5 in Red.
- Finally Click the Set Button, marked as No 6.
- After setting the location the program will update the calculations.
For Further help please download the User manual.