Calculate Death Numerology : One of the interesting topics nuder numerology is the calculation of the year of death or expected age of a person. Although its impossible to calculate exact date and time of death but rough idea can be obtained. Only and Only God Almighty knows the exact date, time or place of death and Those [ A.S ] who are guided by HIM [ S.W.T ].
In this article i will elaborate upon one of the my own methods to determine the approximate year of death using only date of birth with Numerology. Please note that this research is still in initial stages, i will be requiring your input, data and examples to continue working on this subject.
- Concept and initial research by Hasan Yasar Kazmi ( Pakistan ).
- Critical analysis, testing and mismatching data by Astrologer Mr.Vinay Gupta ( India ).
- Critical analysis and testing by Astrologer Mr.Balram Kumar ( India ).
- Critical analysis and testing by Astrologer Mr.Aseem Bansel ( India).
- Algorithm improvements and testing by Astrologer Mr. Syed Adnan Abbas ( Pakistan ).
- Algorithm improvements and testing by Astrologer Mr. Hussain Ali ( Pakistan ).
- Support and patronage by Astrologer Mr.Amer Abbas Shah ( Pakistan ).
- The new improved algorithm with Excel templates for research will be posted soon.
Download Related Excel Files
- Quaid Azam Numerology Death Calculation Excel file Quaid-Azam.xlsx
- Benazir Bhutto Numerology Death Calculation Excel file Benazir-Bhutto.xlsx
- Shahbaz Bhatti Numerology Death Calculation Excel file Shahbaz-Bhatti.xlsx
- Vinay Gupta Data 1 Numerology Death Calculation Excel file DOb_12-03-1953.xlsx
- Vinay Gupta Data 2 Numerology Death Calculation Excel file DOb_20-05-1982.xlsx
- Vinay Gupta Data 3 Numerology Death Calculation Excel file DOb_28-04-1993.xlsx
- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Numerology Death Calculation Excel file Z-A-Bhutto.xlsx
Data Required to Calculate Death
- Exact date of birth of a person
Method of Calculation
- Create an Addition Numerology Triangle of the date of birth.
- Sum each row to obtain a double and single digit.
- Sum each column to obtain a double and single digit except.
- The Expected Age will be one of the following.
- The Double or Single digit of destiny no or the life-path number it self.
- The sum of Destiny Number and the single digits of all rows of the triangle.
- The sum of Destiny Number and the single digits of all rows of the triangle except the single destiny number.
- The Sum of All single digit sums from rows and columns.
Creating Addition Numerology Triangle
Lets tan an example number 123, the Triangle can be formed by adding evrey two consecutive numbers from the right to the left, till we reach a single digit.
[1+ 2] [2 + 3]
Name: Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Name: Zulfiqar Ali Bhhtto
Name: Shahbaz Bhatti